[SI-LIST] Hspice simulation is too slow

  • From: "송인명" <imsong91@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 12:04:20 +0900

 P{margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:2px;}
As everyone know the Hspice simulation is very very low I guess other spice
simulator is not different with Hspice.

I am simulating the hspice encoding transistor model, so I am sure I should
use Hspice simulator but when I

simulate 200 bit of 3Gbps which the IC is Stratix II GX(CML) it took about 9
hours... @@

Don't you have any other faster method to simulate hspice encoding
transistormodel?

Encoding means that file display like binary so that I can't figure out
whether such as .subckt is or not .

Please share the information.

Good luck. ☞ 내가 꼬옥 갖고 싶었던 경품을 파란에서 선물합니다! ☜
[1][IMG][2][IMG]

--- Links ---
   1 http://snow.paran.com/room05/index05.htm
   2 'http://paran.com'