[SI-LIST] Re: How to properly simulate signal integrity across PCBs interconnected by Flex?

  • From: Michael Brenneman <meb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 12:29:30 -0700

 st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) } Dear SI List,

If you have an interest in better understanding the question of designing
andsimulating polyimide for signal integrity across PCBs interconnected by
flex, I invite you to participate in Ansoft's fall applications symposium,
First Pass System Success.

A presentation co-presented by Panasonic Corporation regarding signal
integrity in Network cameras will show how to improve signal integrity and
reduce EMI using simulation together with good design strategies.   The use
of polyimide materials will be highlighted as one vehicle to improve the
design.

Simply click on the link below and click on Panasonic for the full abstract.

http://www.ansoft.com/firstpass/[1]

If you are interested in other topics like multi-gigabit serial design,
powerintegrity, complex antenna design, WIMAX, RFID, etc, simply click on
ourpartner logos and/or view the abstracts by topic.  This symposium is a
world-wide event and will begin next week in Bangalore, Singapore and then
onto China.    There are dates and locations in many cities, so hopefully an
event will occur in your location that you can join.

Mike Brenneman

Technical Director, Packaging and PCB Design

Ansoft Corporation