[SI-LIST] Fwd:Re: Fwd:Re: Macromodeling software available from Politecnico di Torino

  • From: "sivi.cla@xxxxxxxxx" <sivi.cla@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "si-list" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 10:25:16 +0100

Claudio, could you please post this reply to SI-list?

Giancarlo:

1) you do not need Matlab on your system to run Mpilog or IdEM
2) as described in the download page, you must also download and install =

the MCR libraries. These will provide also the dll that is missing in you=
installation. Please refer to the installation instructions (available
online at http://www.emc.polito.it/software)

I would kindly request to address any issue related to our tools IdEM and=

Mpilog directly to us (addresses available at http://www.emc.polito.it), =

and not to SI-list. We don't want to bother subscribing users to SI-list =

with unnecessary posts. Also, we guarantee a faster reply when inquiries =

are sent directly to our Email address.

Best regards,
Stefano Grivet-Talocia

List FAQ wiki page is located at: