[SI-LIST] Free EMC Technical Webinar "Understanding EMI Suppression Mechanism"

  • From: "Eriko Yamato" <eriko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 12:39:48 -0700

"Understanding EMI Suppression Mechanism" Free Live Webinar
Thursday September 22, 2011 - 10am-noon PST

We are pleased to announce a free webinar "Understanding EMI Suppression
Mechanism" to take place live on Thursday, September 22, 10am-noon PST.

We are honored to have Dr. Takashi Harada with NEC from Japan as our guest
speaker.  He will be presenting "Understanding EMI Suppression Mechanism by
Visualization of Electromagnetic Field".  His presentation will show how
development of electromagnetic measurement and simulation technologies have
enabled visualization of electromagnetic fields to better explain the
physical mechanisms of EMI-causing factors.

Free Webinar
<http://tech-dream.com/wp/september-22-2011emc-technical-webinar/>
Registration

I hope you can join us.