[SI-LIST] Eye Mask Setup in Agilent DSO81204B

  • From: Sumathi Kuppuswamy <sumathi_ramana@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 03:26:57 +0530 (IST)

Hi Experts,
I am using Agilent DSO81204B with Probe 1169A. Bandwidth of both are 12Gz.
I am not familier with this oscilloscope.
I am trying to measure the Eye quality of a few differential signals. (1G
SerDes, 10G SerDes, XAUI)
The mask for above signals are not available by default in th DSO.

I tried to create mask. But the DSO expects some signal to be present in that
channel. Otherwise the mask eye is empty.
Can any one please help me to create mask with this Agilent model DSO.

Any help is highly appreciated.
Thanks

Sumathi

http://in.yahoo.com/