[SI-LIST] Bogatin events coming soon

  • From: "Eric Bogatin" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 07:34:28 -0500

Hi Folks-

If you are in the New Jersey area, I am giving a talk at the IEEE IMS and
MTT meetings, Wed April 25 at 5 pm, held at NJIT. The title is "When Worlds
Collide, why microwave and high speed digital engineers should be best
friends."  Details are on my web site, www.beTheSignal.com

If you can't make the talk, I just posted a copy of the slides, found under
the publications section of the Signal Integrity Library pull down menu on
www.beTheSignal.com. They are available for free download.

If you are in the San Jose area, there is still room in our public classes
next week, CRNX: Controlling Reflection Noise and Cross Talk and SPSI:
S-Parameters for SI applications. If you really want to understand and fix
ground bounce problems, the CRNX class is for you. The EPSI: Essential
Principles of SI class did sell out. These are also offered in Hillsboro in
a few weeks. Details and registration are online at www.beTheSignal.com

If you come to one of these events, come up and say hi.

--eric

PS- check out by blog, www.beTheSignal.com.blog.

Dr. Eric Bogatin, Signal Integrity Evangelist

Bogatin Enterprises

Setting the Standard for Signal Integrity Training
web site:  <http://www.bethesignal.com/> www.beTheSignal.com

Blog:  <http://www.bethesignal.com/blog> www.beTheSignal.com/blog

Twitter @beTheSignal
e:  <mailto:eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

26235 W 110th Terr
Olathe, KS 66061
v: 913-393-1305 cell: 913-424-4333  skype: eric.bogatin

List forum  is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at: