[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: you must write 2 letters this morning

  • From: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • To: d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2009 15:56:45 -0400

This is more than politics Peggy, it is absolutely a coup in the march
of AR people into positions of power that will affect our sport.

It has already affected my dogs. This morning Sureman appeared at the
front door with a stick over his shoulder and a pack tied to the end.
Said he was running away from home to find the place where they served
steak every night. I told him to get his butt back on the couch where
he belonged or I start treating him like the neighbor dogs. He made
one phone call.... I think it was to Evan!
Darn dog!
Dave

Too funny.  My dogs are already giving me the "paw"  Go to the Vet?  NO WAY!

The vet pricks you with needles, violates you to get a temp.  And, they are
vampires

and want blood.  And, Mom thinks that is OK?  I think not.  They haven't set up
an

uprising, as yet, but then again, they don't have a lawyer.  Better keep my
phone

away from them.  I don't trust them not to contact the ACLU to complain that
they

are "show" dogs and don't get to be "regular" dogs.  Total discrimination!  LOL!

Laura

disciminated against because they are