[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: who is -

  • From: DestinoGS1@xxxxxxx
  • To: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx, izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 12:12:42 EDT

I will try and get someone who knows more about the history of Wayne Davis
to post it to the list.  I do know that he is one of the past Presidents of
the WDA and he is also co-ordinating the applications for the Working Dog Sport

Trials from the Parent Club to the AKC.

To answer the question about Wayne Davis "supporting" the charges against
Ken Downing,  I believe Wayne is not one of the people who brought the  charges
against Ken.  As to if he supports the charges, I do not  know.

I am one of the people "who support all venues of the German Shepherd  Dog."
I believe that all areas that our dogs work in should be  respected.  Not all
dogs will do all things, but each owner must decide  what their individual
dog enjoys and try it.

JMO, Mary