[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: westminster on television

  • From: Robert Neiman <bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 09:45:06 -0800 (PST)

Hot damn they didn't preempt or force my Wrestling to change days this year.
Sorry but like you who are sports fans I'm a Wrestling fan. Yes it's mostly
fake but it's entertaining.
  Bob
Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I posted a week or two ago about the changes in TV coverage for the
Garden.......for those who didn't get it,
or who haven't checked the Westminster site, here is the broadcast schedule
again:

NIGHT 1:
Live Telecast: Monday, Feb 11 (8-9 PM Live ET / 8-9 PM PT) on USA Network
Continuing Live Telecast: Monday, Feb 11 (9-11 PM Live ET / 9-11 PM PT) on
CNBC

NIGHT 2:
Live Telecast: Tuesday, Feb 12 (8-11 PM Live ET / 8-11 PM PT) on USA Network

Peggy