[ SHOWGSD-L ] trip West-any advice?

  • From: Robert Utter <utter227@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 16:46:37 -0500

My husband and I are planning a trip in August to Co, UT, WY, ND.   We
especially want to go to the Rocky Mtn. Nat'l Park,  Black Canyon,
Canyonland, Arches, Tetons, Yellowstone, Glacier Nat'l Park.   We have
been to Zion, Bryce, Grand Canyon, Tetons and Yellowstone before.
I guess I'm wondering if there is more we should plan to visit on this
trip and how long would you think we should stay at one place to see
these sights.   We may have a tendency to try to pack too much into one
day. This is for sightseeing the natural beauty of the West (as we view
it) and not museums etc.  Don't have time for everything but if any of
you know of some "must see" things, we'd appreciate knowing.
Sorry, I guess this isn't especially dog related except we can't take
our fur kids with us :-(.   They will prefer to stay home with an
in-house sitter anyway to being in a kennel.
Anne, TN