[ SHOWGSD-L ] the pot calling the kettle black....

  • From: "Laurie Pruett" <pruett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 07:58:52 -0400

 through times of spiteful allegations,=20
innuendos, and pure disregard for the breed and club.=20

    Gary Szymczak
    Vice President GSDCA

I would be none to proud if I were the handful of people that want to  =
see=20
conspiracy, breech of policy, conflict of interest in every thing and =
every =20
person.  SUSAN CASEY HAS MORE INTEGRITY IN HER LITTLE FINGER  THAN HER =
DETRACTORS=20
HAVE IN THEIR WHOLE BODIES.   She has  shown her true colors......and so =
have=20
the people bound and determined to  make this into an integrity/conflict =
=20
issue.     Hope  everyone keeps  in mind for the future who those people =
are.
=20
Kathy

These two posts are by far meaner and nastier than any I saw questioning =
process on the Review editor search.  No one attacked Susan - in fact - I =
feel sorry that the board put Susan in this position because of the way =
the search was handled.  None of this is Susan's doing.  These posts =
amount to name calling for those who wanted the process to be fair and =
even handed.  Shame on those who felt they needed to react this way.

Laurie