[ SHOWGSD-L ] the dumbing down of America

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd list <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 20:54:32 -0400

Yes, this will have something to do with the Michael Vick case.
One of the reasons I have always objected to people calling the list "da
list" is that it isn't clever, it's part of the dumbing down of
America...just as Michael Vick and his
cohorts in the dog fighting business called their business "Bad Newz"
kennels.  Intentionally spelling things incorrectly is not clever, nor
do too many well educated
people do it.  It's stupid...and it all started with the movie "Boyz in
the Hood."
    Well, I don't live in the hood.  I don't want to be part of the
hood.  Dog fighting, cock fighting, those are activities that entertain
people from the hood...and other low lifes.
If this sounds prejudiced, well, if you know me, you know I'm not
prejudiced.  A snob, yes, I'm a snob.  But prejudiced, no.  For someone
who had the educational opportunities
that Michael Vick had, who has a 10 year contract that will pay him over
one hundred million dollars, to have the endorsements he had (and
hopefully will now lose...he's already
lost a couple) to call his enterprise "Bad Newz" shows the level of his
intelligence and how arrogant and ignorant he really is.  He has been
called a role model at Virginia Tech...
and now, he's just scum like every other creepy slimeball who is
entertained by cruelty.

    I hope he is found guilty as fas as the words can be pronounced...I
hope he gets the maximum sentence, and I hope he really enjoys his time
in Federal prison as only a pretty boy can.

Peggy