[ SHOWGSD-L ] the 12 days of Christmas....(you know the tune!)

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 23:29:09 -0500

shared by Peggy...and I don't know who wrote it)

On the first day of Christmas my puppy gave to me The Santa topper from the
Christmas tree.

On the second day of Christmas my puppy gave to me Two leaking bubble lights
And the Santa topper from the Christmas tree.

On the third day of Christmas my puppy gave to me Three punctured ornaments
Two leaking bubble lights And the Santa topper from the Christmas tree.

On the fourth day of Christmas my puppy gave to me Four broken window
candles Three punctured ornaments Two leaking bubble lights And the Santa
topper from the Christmas tree.

On the fifth day of Christmas my puppy gave to me Five chewed-up stockings
Four broken window candles Three punctured ornaments Two leaking bubble
lights And the Santa topper from the Christmas tree.

On the sixth day of Christmas my puppy gave to me Six yards of soggy ribbon
Five chewed-up stockings Four broken window candles Three punctured
ornaments Two leaking bubble lights And the Santa topper from the Christmas
tree.

On the seventh day of Christmas my puppy gave to me Seven scraps of wrapping
paper Six yards of soggy ribbon Five chewed-up stockings Four broken window
candles Three punctured ornaments Two leaking bubble lights And the Santa
topper from the Christmas tree.

On the eighth day of Christmas my puppy gave to me Eight tiny reindeer
fragments Seven scraps of wrapping paper Six yards of soggy ribbon Five
chewed-up stockings Four broken window candles Three punctured ornaments Two
leaking bubble lights And the Santa topper from the Christmas tree.

On the ninth day of Christmas my puppy gave to me My wreath in nine pieces
Eight tiny reindeer fragments Seven scraps of wrapping paper Six yards of
soggy ribbon Five chewed-up stockings Four broken window candles Three
punctured ornaments Two leaking bubble lights And the Santa topper from the
Christmas tree.

On the tenth day of Christmas my puppy gave to me Ten Christmas cards I
shoulda mailed My wreath in nine pieces Eight tiny reindeer fragments Seven
scraps of wrapping paper Six yards of soggy ribbon Five chewed-up stockings
Four broken window candles Three punctured ornaments Two leaking bubble
lights And the Santa topper from the Christmas tree.

On the eleventh day of Christmas my puppy gave to me Eleven unwrapped
presents Ten Christmas cards I shoulda mailed My wreath in nine pieces Eight
tiny reindeer fragments Seven scraps of wrapping paper Six yards of soggy
ribbon Five chewed-up stockings Four broken window candles Three punctured
ornaments Two leaking bubble lights And the Santa topper from the Christmas
tree.

On the twelfth day of Christmas my puppy gave to me A dozen puppy kisses....
And I forgot all about the other eleven days.