[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: take II <G>, thoughts on Vinn

  • From: "Windvane" <windvane@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Anja_Heibloem-Stroud@xxxxxxx>, <Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx>, "showgsdlistnew" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 08:13:20 -0800

The RCMP look for dogs that have a high prey drive and prefer a smaller dog
( they would rather lift a 50-60 pound dog over a wall instead of a 100
pound dog)
and they are looking for a healthy dog. right now they have their own
breeding program in Alberta, using mainly Checz. dogs. and for what they use
a dog for, I have to agree with what I see. JMHO
In the past they have used only males , but just recently they have worked a
couple of bitches.

Emilie C.Woodruff
Windvane Kennels
5877 Gardi Road