[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: surived a mass shooting

  • From: genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: victorysbullseye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, GSD_Today@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, GSD911@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, gsd showlist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Marjorie <MZ66@xxxxxxx>, Barb Gambill <BEG48@xxxxxxx>, Barb Williams <Santanagsd1954@xxxxxxx>, Sue Stanley <vet@xxxxxxxx>, Mark Hughes <jwmphughes@xxxxxxx>, Mary Tauer <nursetrainer1953@xxxxxxxxx>, Mary Nee <mlnee2@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Margaret M. Bradley" <margaretmbradley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Sue J <clintjpup2004@xxxxxxxxx>, Debbra Clifford <dclifford01@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 11:25:18 +0000

OMG Deb!! I am so glad that you are okay. I heard about that on the news.
People are just crazy. They steal and shoot people when others things are not
going well for them.My sister got a part time job at the Post Office. She said
half the people there are just plain nasty and crazy and she sees why they
would want to kill each other. I did not have a job for almost two years. When
the unemployment ran out and I had no money, and no food. My first priority was
to make sure that my dogs had food. Not once did I ever think about taking my
gun and stealing or hurting anybody to get what I needed. As long as my dogs
were okay and fed I was good. I am so very glad that you are okay. Thinking
about you. You have a great day!

Amy Greenhut
Justrock Shepherds
Gen Oak Leopard Tortoises, Turtle & Tortoise Rescue

From: Deb Sullivan <victorysbullseye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>