[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: streaming video

  • From: "Liana New" <LianaNew@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 19:15:08 -0500

Cheese and rice..... does it really matter who's idea it was?  Can we not
just say thank you to all of the parties involved versus whining about it or
beating our chests because it was "our" idea and not someone elses?  I think
the point is that it's happening and we should be greatful to the people
that took the time out of their personal lives to make it happen.  May not
work for everyone's schedule, and it may not be "their" idea.. whatever!

Thank you to all involved, I am sure there are numerous people that
geniunely appreciate the hard work that went in to making this happen.

Geeeee... wonder why we find it so hard for people to volunteer for
anything?

Liana