[ SHOWGSD-L ] snow angels

  • From: "Turley, Amber" <act148@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 14:53:20 -0500

Today is our first Lake Effect day.  When we all got up this morning
there was a good 2 inches on the ground of wet sticky snow.  Prima,
our nine month old puppy thought it tasted good and Bailey, the 11
1/2 year old, continued her tradition of immediately rolling in the
snow and then, all four feet in the air, twisting and turning,
creating her very own doggie snow angel.  Did my heart good seeing
the old girl, who is very young at heart, having her usual love
affair with the snow!  A lesson to the mom, she went out and made a
snow angel herself and got attacked with German shepherd kisses.
Thought I'd share how we enjoy our snow days here in NW PA
                Amber Conti Turley