[ SHOWGSD-L ] small brags

  • From: Barbara Amidon <amidon481@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 17:23:15 GMT

Received a call that our beautiful Dallas male Amberrs My Guy v Joels went
winners dog yesterday and today..The handler Lennie Brown the show was in
Kalamazoo Michigan..Congrats to owner Carol Mathieus ..I dont know what the
points were..Also yesterday in New Jersey Ambers Miami Vice went reserve
winners dog handler Leslie dancosse ..Leslie could not make the show
today..Miami is brother to Midnite and Fios..Having a good Holiday in bautiful
Miami..Barbara Amidon PS My Guy is brother to Pleasure who finished last
month..The mothers of these winners are both Kahlua daughters