  • From: FBoese@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 17:59:32 -0500 (EST)

Correction to the phone call...I wish I could say that Lacy took a major
reserve this weekend, but she was not shown this weekend ..  I guess  in the
translation & June's  excitement this morning things got a  little confused
...My boy "Race" sired by SelCh Witmer's Jamiroquai ROM   out of Aramist's
Ch Veronda's Rock-On v Bo-Hem took a 4pt Major Reserve  yesterday @ Lehigh
Valley KC  & today at Delaware Water Gap  "Race" DID  get the 4 pt major
.."Race" was bred by Ronnie Pearce and  BEAUTIFULLY handled to both these wins
by Sue Raynor Reed.  My sincerest  thanks to Sue, her helper Patti Sealover
and ALL the other handler &  ringside support that made this early Christmas
Present a very special weekend  for me....and Iza, I promise you Ms Lacy
Will have her day too...
                     Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all....
                      Flo Boese
                      Bo-Hem Shepherds

In a message dated 12/18/2011 12:26:23 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Just got  a call from June Harris who owns Karizma�s Chantilly Lace
(black/tan litter  sister to my sable, CH Karizma�s Chiffon von Loar,
that
Lacy got the Major  Reserve today in Pennsylvania !  YAHOO !!!  Lacy has only
been shown  a very few times, so this was exciting news.  Flo Boese who
co-owns Lacy  with June will have her OWN big brag about another dog, I am sure
as soon as  she gets home from the dog show.
Iza  Kabuska-Ackerman
www.KarizmaShepherds.com