  • From: helenfranklin520@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 13:41:11 -0400

Giardia or Coxccidia?? (spelling?)? but bet it is one of those........

    #1: From: Doris E <irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: Re: SOOOO Off-Topic
    #2: From: "Maureen" <murk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: TEXAS.....OKLAHOMA....LOOKING FOR A PUPPY
    #3: From: Marcy Smith <volunteer202@xxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: Near-starved mother dog
    #4: From: Cinosam GSD <cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: Re: QUESTION ABOUT THE NATIONAL HOST HOTEL!!!!
    #5: From: "Kathaleen Strong" <inflight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: 2009 NW Futurity/Maturity Weekend
    #6: From: Robert Neiman <bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx>

Msg: #1 in digest
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 06:50:26 -0700
From: Doris E <irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Iza Kabuska-Ackerman wrote:
>Has anyone noticed that the good guy red-haired detective (the star) on
CSI-Miami has worn the same shirt for many of the episodes ??????????
HAHAHAHAHAHA - It is a either dark blue or black striped shirt.  This is the
SAME shirt he has worn for MANY episodes.  Does anyone care ??????  No -
probably not, but I think it is interesting/strange/funny.  Maybe he would like
to show German Shepherd Dogs.
>Iza Kabuska
>http://www.Karizmashepherds.com
>*I bet he can afford more than one.  Doris E*

------------------------------

Msg: #2 in digest
From: "Maureen" <murk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 08:52:38 -0500

I am still looking for a 10-12 week old pup with a nice OFA pedigree for a
companion home. The couple has been screened up one side and down the other by
me. Needs to be a "house" raised pup. Mo
Konigin German Shepherds
Home of ....
BISS Sel. EX CH Konigin's Phantom of the Opera TC HIC TD
Ch. Abraxas Lil Shot V Konigin TC CGC TD
Konigin's Great B
alls Afire TC CGC TD and 2005 Goodwill Ambassador
The Legacy Continues........

------------------------------

Msg: #3 in digest
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 07:11:03 -0700 (PDT)
From: Marcy Smith <volunteer202@xxxxxxxxx>

I have now had the rescued mother dog with me for nine days.? When she came she
had very loose stools.......very frequent bowel movements (16 in first 48
hours).? I have been feeding Eukanuba German Shepherd with raw ground beef and
nupro mixed in.? For a couple days the stools were almost formed.? Now she has
watery diarrhea......she even messed in her crate which embarrassed her
greatly.? She is a dear, sweet dog, putting on weight, eating and playing and
looking clear-eyed and shiny......but I can't seem to get the stool to be
normal.? The rescue org. has made a vet's appointment for Thursday for her.?
She's been wormed multiple times.? No vomiting.? Any suggestions or thoughts
from this expert group? thank you in advance for your concern.
Marcy Smith

------------------------------

Msg: #4 in digest
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 07:27:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: Cinosam GSD <cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx>

I agree.....The problem with prebooking is we don't get the rates that the club
may negotiate.? I also think that people reserve several rooms in several
places.? Quite frankly, I wouldn't have a problem with the Parent club securing
a black of rooms at good rates, but in order to get those rates you would have
to prepay or at least put a non refundable deposit down.?? This would eliminate
people securing huge blocks of rooms that are only cancelled later on...often
AFTER the guaranteed cheaper rate has expired.
Cindy
www.cinosamgsd.com

From: "Kathaleen Strong" <inflight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 08:11:59 -0700

Reminder - The Premium list information for the 2009 NW Futurity/Maturity
Weekend is in the mail and is available for download on the website:

www.gsdcpacnw.org/index2.html

Our Futurity is being held Saturday, June 13, 2009 and we have a great entry
- Followed by 2 specialty shows on Sunday!

Sunday, June 14, 2009 - Morning Show:  Judge Edie Trocki

Sunday, June 14, 2009 - Afternoon Show:  Judge Kathy Field Casteel

We have made arrangements with the La Quinta for rooms at a reduced rate.
Unlike some of the less expensive rooms in the area (which are going for
around $60 a night+taxes), the La Quinta offers quality rooms, pet friendly,
and Breakfast comes with your room!  $89.00 a night plus taxes.  To get the
reduced rate, be sure to mention GSDCPNW with your reservations.  There is a
deadline of May 15 to book your room at this rate.

Due to potential construction at the Park, Bathing Facilities may be limited
at the site this year.  The LaQuinta has graciously offered us the use of
their parking lot for bathing
facilities and we're bringing Booster Baths
for the exhibitors.  Thanks to Paws for Thought, the Booster Bath people for
your assistance as well!

Entries for the two specialty shows close, Friday, May 29, 2009 at 6:00pm.
Online entries will be offered again this year and there will be a notice
posted when they are operational.

Look forward to seeing you there!

Kathaleen

------------------------------

Msg: #6 in digest
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 08:29:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: Robert Neiman <bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx>

Unrefunded deposits in your dreams people. I'll be damned if I'll spend $300 or
more in deposits only to have my leg condition flare up and cause me to cance
at
the last minute.
Bob Neiman / Walled Lake, Mich.
Breeder/owner of UKC GR Ch.B'N'B-Barkalot's Cherish RN
Co-owner of Parklin's Pillow Talk AKA Gidget
Co-owner of UKC?ChSandyCreek-B'N'B-WC's Christmas Star AKA Echo
Co-owner of Ketlyn's Black Widow

dan-ann@xxxxxxxx writes:
[...]

End of showgsd-l Digest V3 #968