  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Santanagsd1954@xxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 14:08:34 -0400

Hi Barb -
    I don't think anyone disagrees with you.........the discussion,
which went on at about 3 in the morning my time, was that the "poor
woman" suffered at the hands of the mean rotten dog.........and that's
the part that Sheila and I disagreed with (Jackie too)....these dogs are
pretty much bred to use their own judgment....and with no training, what
judgement would the dog have other than to be the boss?  It's part of
them to try.......
    No use asking me, or Sheila or Jackie, what the breeder was doing
selling these dogs to some idiot...........we surely wouldn't have any
answer!  I agree that for the most part, dogs bred to be this strong and
with such overly developed, but inate, protection instincts probably
shouldn't be sold to the average person...perhaps not even the
above-average person............We all know why not...but blaming the
dog is not the way to go here........
  Peggy