  • From: Christina Klahn <ducksavsfan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 13:56:43 -0700 (PDT)

What about Jag??  I'm a newbie, but wasn't he one of the greats also.  What a
summer, maybe it's the heat...

  I know my girl has both Dallas and Jag in her lines, I'm going home today and
taking her out for doggie ice cream.

  Tina
  Illusion GSDs
  Illusion's Mirage De Oro, CGC
  Msg: #8 in digest
From: "Liane Fossland"
Subject: Re: Sad News
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 10:39:17 -0700
First The Boss and now Dallas! Our breed has lost two great dogs within a
short while.
Just as we enjoyed Dallas having graced the front page of our July Review
herding sheep he is leaving us. This is so sad.
Both, Boss and Dallas have contributed so much for our breed, but will live
in their progeny forever.
My condolences to the owners as well as Jimmy. He loved that dog.
Lee