  • From: "Madeleine Legault" <malegaul@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 08:25:46 -0400

Congratulation Diane and Richard for this nice win and a big hugh to Cappo.
Cappo is a great dog and an outstanding producer and I am very proud of what
he produced for me with my Trouble's daughter.

While Cappo and a few of his progenies were winning in Thetford Mines,
Quebec, one of his daugthers went BOB two days and her brother took the BOB
the third day in Ottawa, Ontario.

That's the way to go, we need some good week-ends like this one, they make
you forget the bad ones.

Madeleine Legault
Radisson Kennel Redg Perm.
www.radissonkennel.com

 Msg: #1 in digest

--
J�??utilise la version gratuite de SPAMfighter pour utilisateurs privés.
Jusqu�??à présent SPAMfighter a bloqué 2472 courriels spam.