  • From: "Cherri Pursell" <eastgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 21:01:02 -0500

"I have one with Ch Dean Etta's High Time (Prime Time son)in the 5th
generation and Matushka's Orpheus (a Clytemnestra daughter) in the 4th
generation. Bitch has a COI of 3.4%

Cherri"

I pulled out my bitch's COI paperwork. I ran it on 10 generations, at the
time I did not have the full 10 generations in all areas of the ped, I
think it was complete on 8 generations. In those 8 gens (10 on some) she
has Sundance 5 times total, 6:6  in comparison she has Lance 129 times
(60/69) with the earliest gen he appears in being 8:8

Just thought it was interesting.  I just found another piece of her
pedigree too to update with and am now very close to a full 10 gen ped ( a
hobby tracing this)  I have some reviews going back to the 50s and love to
sit and look at them seeing many of the dogs in her ped.Someone mentioned
Jeenellyn and she has some of those too that came down from some German
lines, she also has a line to Hein.
Oh and the Clytemnestra bitch was lance free.

I took the above bitch and bred her to a "Lance Free" German Import (he was
imported lol) and was very happy with the litter she produced. Now I have
to decide what I am going to do with her daughter....lol

Have nothing against Lance or any dog...I was looking for vigor and an open
pedigree.

Cherri