[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: showgsd-l Digest V2 #2329 Double handeling

  • From: BlessedJantars@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 02:39:58 EDT

Well I have read posts for days about this cat issue.I have to say   image is
everything to the pet people .Many of people have been swayed away by  foul
language .Nasty comments like boy you were robbed or there was a favor paid
back or what is he or she blind. Or why show when you know who is gonna win.I
think some of us do forget Judges have preferences and some do get fooled by
dishonest procedures. Judges are human and not perfect butttttttt judges should
 be fair also. Even the little guy pays the same entry fee .People need to
remember even if they do get their livlihood fromshowing dogs it is still a
sport. The world does go on if you don't win that day.Show new people that we
do
 have class
good manners.Nothing is a bigger turnoff than poor sports. And deep
condolences to all of johns family and friends . And God bless our shepherd
families
in the path of Katrina how scarey it must be for all the dogs .Being  shifted
around and feelimg everyones fear .
Well I guess I covered a few areas  lol              Jan
Also pet people are hopefully potential show  people!