  • From: "Denise Puglisi" <kenslandscape@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 14:45:09 -0400

 > Msg: #6 in digest
> From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx
> Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 09:26:30 EDT
> Subject: I'm glad
I like this subject : I AM SO GLAD

I have a pretty nice home on 15 acres so I can have my animals.  Not just
dogs there are-- pygmy goats, horses, chickens and my wonderful dogs.  Some
I can trust with all the animals some I can not.

I am self employed so I can putz around here a good bit & help with some
local rescues upon ocassion.

I am healthy and have a great hubby that supports whatever I am doing.

I'm glad that I found this wonderful breed, be it American, German or Dutch
import.  I like them all, I just want mine to be healthy and have a great
temperament.

No I have not made a name in this breed by winning at many shows but, that
is actually not what it is all about................is it?  I have only bred
3 litters but of the 3 I can say that 2 of them had some very nice puppies.
Oh they are pets but their people love.  Healthy so far & just loved by
their people.

This wasn't all about the dogs but it really isn't in my life, it all has to
come together & work.

Denise Puglisi
Pittsburgh (area) Pa