  • From: Barbash@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 15:15:59 EDT

The Board of Directors of an organization is charged with conducting the
general governance and administration of business for that body, not with
establishing  a standard, whether it be graphic or written. Whatever document
goes out
with the imprimateur of the Parent Club can have a dramatic influence on the
Breed for generations.  It may, for practical purposes, be reviewed by the
Board of Directors. It should not, under any circumstances, be distributed
outside of the organization without the ratification of the Membership as a
whole.
How can we comment on it without having seen in (except for the very few).
We pay an inordinate amount of money for our "monthly" magazine.  Let us use it
to give our membership a chance to see what is under discussion.
There's nothing wrong with change taking a long time.
Steve Barbash (Parent Club Member since 1968)