  • From: Sandy Staack <s_dstaack@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 18:00:25 -0800 (PST)

www.geocities.com/liebchenkennels<http://www.geocities.com/liebchenkennels>
> WE HAVE PUPPIES!!
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Msg: #4 in digest
> Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2007 16:52:17 -0700
> Subject: Re: need "car" puppy names
> From: Fran Henry <fhenry1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Porsche
>
> Fran Henry
>

> On 12/4/07 2:24 PM, "Mary-Anne"
> <mary-anne.boulet@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Magnum (Dodge)
> > Dakota (Dodge)
> > SilverGhost (for a sable)
> > Royce (as in Rolls Royce)
> > Adventurer (DeSoto)
> > Durango (Dodge)
> > Diablo (Lamborghini)
> > Maserati
> > Stealth (Dodge)
> > StingRay (Corvette)
> >
> > Give me an hour and I'm sure I can come up with a
> couple of hundred more :-0
> > Mary-Anne
> > C C Mistral of Waldenridge CGN CD RN TD AGN TEC RN
> (Caro) HIC
> > Tersha's Magnum Force  CGN RN TEC HIC

=== message truncated ===

Sandra & Donald Staack
Donsta German Shepherds
  2006,SW,BOM,Ch.Ponca Hill's WOW of Ritarra
                       OFA H&E GOOD
  Ch.Ritarra's Lasting Impression OFA H&E GOOD
  Donsta's Twice As Nice Ritarra (ch pts)
  Donsta's DoubleTake Ritarra         http://geocities.com/donsta_kennel/

Be a better friend, newshound, and