[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: review

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: GrnRam415@xxxxxxx, lfossland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Gatlinp@xxxxxxx, Kimorr@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 20:33:10 EST

I understand Laura's frustration...and share in it, of course. It was our ad
that didn't get there.   I have had great ads in the Review, and on time, then
didn't get our ad in and didn't get the Review on time.
BUT, we voted in officers for the next year that told us that they were aware
of the frustrations and disappointments, and I expect them to work diligently
and quickly to affect some changes that will bring us back the Review that we
were so pleased with just a few years ago.   I love reading the Review,
sitting and turning every page, reading every article. Here's hoping for the
New
Year, that new beginnings will bring the changes to which we are looking
towards!

Stormy

In a message dated 12/30/05 5:46:42 PM, GrnRam415@xxxxxxx writes:

> In a message dated 12/30/2005 4:34:26 PM Pacific Standard Time,
> lfossland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> There is only one day left of 2005, could we just make it without being
> nasty? I
> With all due respect.  I was not being nasty.  Just expressing MY opinion
> and
> MY feelings on this subject.

Stormy Hope
www.FairhopeGSD.com