[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: resend Amateur futurity- without garble

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <caggra@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 16:53:11 -0400

I haven't really seen much complaining, unless i just missed it,,,,,,,,but what
i have seen is alot of input whether people are agreeing or not. And all that
input whether good or bad will all be considered in fine tuning the Amateur
futurity for the future years to come. We have all seen some very constructive
criticisms and i am sure there will be some sour grapes,,,,,noone will agree on
Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com