[ SHOWGSD-L ] regional club website competition

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 00:12:48 -0500

I don't want to speak out of turn since you two have a conversation going,
but we judge by the content in a website, not how professionally done it is.
The most generic of websites can still have excellent content and recieve
higher scores than one professionally done.
I personally like to see what information is offered to the prospective
member or the person interested in our breed looking for information.
Professionally done doesn't enter into my ability to score a website. So i
would urge anyone professional or not to enter the competition.
Basically this competition is another means of giving the clubs a goal to
work towards and be a part of participation. It ultimately helps get our
breed out there and reaches a much bigger audience through the
internet..........our breed is a winner for this indeed and thats really the
ultimate goal along with many other ways such as the newsletter competition
and regional club challenge etc.....//////// to me it's all good  and
excellent Public Relations for our breed   :))    AMY
Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com