[ SHOWGSD-L ] re perhaps you did not know

  • From: <nhansburgh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 23:51:32 -0400

1. I have known Gail Sprock more then forty years. I picked her foundation
bitch Windy for her from Connies litter. I put the final major on her first
champion. wrote for her when she was review editor and knew almost all of her
friends. Gary Cook is her family. They lived together for many years. There are
a lot of people who already did know how her condition had progressed. There
are probably many more concerned people out there who knew her and cared about
her who might want to know.

2. I got to know Don and Ingrid through Gene and Sharon Jasinski.(the
seventies) During that really hard time when Gene died Don and Ingrid were
wonderful to Sharon. I traveled with Don twenty years ago when Timmy Trapp was
handling for both of us. I last saw him in Ohio last summer when we sat
together and talked dogs at ringside. I am certain that there are other people
out there who remember him very well. He by the way has a wonderful singing
voice and I hope to hear him sing once again. I was very upset when I heard
that he was so ill and It would be nice if others who also might care got
together and did something nice instead of offering unknowledgeable advice.

--
norma hansburg
www.normahansburg.com