[ SHOWGSD-L ] re air for dogs

  • From: MyDovey@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 09:35:25 EDT

we have a van with a built in generator with heat and air for the  dogs.have
used this at all breeds and specialties one day or several days.you  just
don't leave without having someone checking back on the safety of the  dogs.i
don't mean every 2 or 3 hours either .things happen better inconvenience  for
us
than losing our dogs. common sense is needed . I remember the  tragedy at the
Columbus GA. all breed shows
due to the  heat.
Carole Powell  Fuchs