[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: re Baton Rouge shows/SE

  • From: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: gsdramey@xxxxxxx, Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 18:26:05 EDT

In a message dated 4/22/2007 9:24:11 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
gsdramey@xxxxxxx writes:
Friday's  Fut. stuff hasn't been
posted as yet, let alone today or yesterday!.   Norma no L & 2 critters

Norma you are so good at making request. You live right there in the city
where we held the shows and futurity so if you were that interested maybe you
should have come to the show or the futurity. You have a computer you could
also  have gone home and post the results.
Our club has all of 9 members and I don't appreciate you posting like we  are
not doing our best. We had 4 clubs members at these shows and the two from
the BR club who helped us allot.  We did our best and if that is not good
enough for you I am sorry. You should be Thankful that there are a few of us
that
are still interested enough to keep these two Louisiana clubs going.
Lee Brown