[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: questions on codes

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 19:01:27 EDT

Well, we fixed the law suit concerns w/ the disclaimer right  <VBG>?

The review committee would be easier than you think.  Honestly I do
something similar 2x a week.  How many cases do you think you'd have a
quarter...2??? maybe 3????  And remember, most of the "complaints" aren't'
going to
have anything to do w/ the price of tea in China anyway an wouldn't be
covered by the breeders' code.

Now, not receiving a contract, papers, health issues (heart murmur???) that
 show up at initial vet visit within so many hours...etc...that's a
different  story.

And I think the 1st or 2nd time action was taken would do a whole lot to
snap things in line.

I'm not willing to just throw my hands up in the air, saying "there are
some bad apples" so the heck w/ even trying.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
visit www.geocities.com/pinehillgsds

In a message dated 5/16/2009 3:41:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

EH??     Not me...........don't call me to be on that  'Review
Committee'.......
Not real fond of Conference calls and I sure don't want to wear a  badge
and be on that Posse.   <G>

Carolyn    _marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
_www.Marhaven.com_ (http://www.marhaven.com/)