[ SHOWGSD-L ] question Grant Mann survey reports

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 19:53:19 -0400

Well I feel like i hit the lotto today.........as it was a sad day i say
goodbye to my friend who is moving to Texas, she gave me tons of very old
reviews that Grant Mann gave her and i got the very first review and many dated
from 1925 on up through the 70's
INcluded were German Shepherd Survey reports
Volume 1, 2, 3 &4
were there anymore or are these all there was ?
I have enough reading material for the rest of my life now to study up on the
history of our breed !!  Wow do i feel fortunate.............I hope one day
when i am old and feeble to hand these down to someone who will appreciate them
as much as i do !!

Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com