[ SHOWGSD-L ] our holiday blessing

  • From: CLOVERLEIFE@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2011 16:47:28 -0500 (EST)

My Christmas and Hanukkah blessing was to know my best friend will
live....she went to her cardiologist for a checkup as she had a stent a year
ago
and he wanted to make sure all was okay....luckily he put her in the hospital
 for them to see if she needed another stent for another blocked
artery......while she was in there, they found she had 5 arteries that were
blocked
and they were planning to do surgery in a couple of days to get her off
blood thinner she was on....while in there, she had a massive heart attack and
they had to call her surgery team back to the hospital....they called her
son  who went back for some of her clothes and told him he had 6 minutes to
get back  there....with a police escort, he made it back in four minutes and
they rushed  her into surgery.....i cannot begin to tell you what this
Christmas meant to her  even tho she's still in the hospital undergoing
therapy....it doesn't matter  what your faith is as long as we respect one
another
and be there when a  situation calls for it.....Merry Christmas to all and
Happy Hanukkah as i have  to go and light my candles now......natalie and jerry

CLOVERLEIFE HILL KENNELS (Natalie and Jerry Stewart)

CH  Cloverleife's Firecracker - CH Cloverleife's Dimples
CH Cloverleife's Bit O'  Honey - CH Cloverleife's Cappuccino
CH Carmil's Amadeus v  Windywood