[ SHOWGSD-L ] northeast futurity weekend brag

  • From: Richard Lortie <richard.lortie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 07:51:34 -0400 (Est (heure d?été))

we are back from Seneca Falls and we are very happy .
First our young male Lacomtesse The Supernatural was entered in 2 shows and
he went best puppy in both of them thanks to Nadine Grady and Ken Tank and
in the futurity he won the junior class thanks to Jimmy Moses,Owners(D
Poulin,J.Rodrigue,D.Gobeil,R.Lortie)
Marine one of Edan went reserve and winners male for his second major thanks
to judgesDick Jones and Nadine Grady,(owners:J.Berube,T.Brunelle,D.Gobeil,R
Lortie)
our female Fun and Games of Edan went winners bitch and Best of winners
under Nadine Grady for her first major,(Owner:J.Berube)
our female Schatten-Survival's Bailey V Lacomtesse entered in her first show
ever went second intermediate female,she was shown by our friend Jerome
Owners:D.Gobeil,R.Lortie.L.Gregor,B.Heine)
we would like to thank all the people for their support on the ring side,we
met a lot of great people and we had a lot of fun being there.
it was quite a nice weekend for us and we are proud to say thay we are the
trainers,and handlers and conditioners of our dogs

Diane and Richard
Lacomtesse shepherds