[ SHOWGSD-L ] my sick bitch

  • From: Debra Davis <mcwil001@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 17:04:58 CST

Well, the latest Xray showed that the stomach "lump" seems to be moving.
The vet is hopeful that it will move thru on its own, and she is giving
some steroids to help.  Presumably, the food got backed up due to
gastroenteritis, but what caused that, I guess we might never know.  The
vet is sending the Xrays to a radiologist who will have a report back to
her early Saturday morning.  Vet said we can come and get her so she can
sleep at home tonight, then return for another Xray in the morning.  No
food, though.
Thank you to all who wrote me and prayed for my dog, my friend, my canine
soulmate.
Deb.