[ SHOWGSD-L ] my glass is full

  • From: "frank fasano" <f.fasano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ShowGSD04" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 19:28:02 -0500

I have done alot of breedings and I am ready to slow down due to my age and not
PAWS.-
My house is almost done- two months to go-Apparently I have survived the tuna
can and will have a great story at the nursing home.
Woody can still breed-of course he knew he could- i was just a nervous mom.
Frank is gone and not directing my every move for four days a week.
I get to go to hte Canadian Nationals and eat at that great resturuant.
My puppies are five weeks, potty broke ( only go on the outside part of their
run) and come like bullets when I call them.
Just two months until I see everyone at the Nationals.