[ SHOWGSD-L ] moving

  • From: EJDegen@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 12:50:51 EDT

To all you people that are never ever moving again:

Please stop saying that :-)!  It makes me jealous.  I have no  idea how many
more moves we've got and they're getting harder and harder  every time.  I try
to pretend that they're not and put a good spin on it  for the kids, but I'm
sick of moving and we have countless more to go...

When CH Cassie was 2 1/2 years old, she'd lived in 4 houses WITH US,  not
counting the months in the RV (hotels before the RV) or her breeders....Tori
has
lived in 7 different houses with us....my daughter is in 2nd grade and has
been in 6 different schools (5 different school districts), counting
preschools.  Our son is in 10th grade and has been in 8 different schools  (7
school
districts).

Julie Degen & the  military husband...