[ SHOWGSD-L ] mike vick is my neighbor

  • From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 19:56:38 EDT

well, not THE mike vick - but it might as well be for all the ignorance and
stupidity and downright cruelty.  i am SO angry right now i can't see straight.
 my neighbors, mr. and mrs. yahoo, have friends down the road who just bought
a 5 week old baby pit.  she is adorable - let's not even discuss the age she
was sold as i live in the land of backward brains and pride in ignorance.
well, the whole lovely group, including the puppy, is having a bbq next door.
nice sunday afternoon activity you say?  not for the puppy.  each couple has a
human brat-child - both 5 years old.  i was walking one of my dogs and looked
up in time to see the little darlings holding the puppy by the leash - UP IN
THE AIR!  they were laughing as that baby was struggling to breathe.  i have
never screamed so loud in my life - and those of you who know me know how i get
when i am angry.  thankfully, they dropped the pup on the grass.  one of the
brain dead dads came aaround to see what was going on and i told him if i saw
those kids with that pup again, handling her ANYTHING but lovingly and gently,
was calling AC and bully rescue and filing abuse charges.  that little baby
can't weigh more than 7 or 8 pounds - she's tiny - i'm afraid she has no future
at all or will end up a biter in self-defense.  what is WRONG with people??
thanks for letting me vent.
diane
Diane Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds
"In dog years I'm dead." - Author unknown

<BR><BR>**************************************<BR> Get a sneak peek of the
all-new AOL at
http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour</HTML>