[ SHOWGSD-L ] majors from the group

  • From: "Laurie Pruett" <pruett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 06:50:37 -0500

>Msg: #2 in digest
>From: Elsyd1@xxxxxxx=20
>Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 19:38:37 EST
>Subject: Re: Fred are you Serious?
=20
--------------------------

>I have had two in 30 years...Both Safari offspring. 5 pointers from the =
=20
>group, with shepherd competition. I have no quarrel with anyone who =
finishes =20
>their dog without any shepherd competition. They are taking nothing from =
me or =20
>others, and if they are unworthy, no one will breed to them , and they =
will have=20
 >zero impact on the breed. Live and let live. Shalom Syd

We have one in the northeast - a Dallas son handled by a teenage boy.  He =
went breed last weekend in Boston under Ms. Brocious.  I saw him take both =
of his group 1's - one of them over Tom Coen's BIS tri-color sheltie and =
Clint's top winning beardie.  Brocious gave him that group 1. =20

The only major my own dogs have won from the group was Ch Windy Acres' =
Party Girl who got a major from the group under Lee Brown.  Her other =
major was a specialty major under Doris Farrell.

Laurie Pruett