[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: mail

  • From: Theresa-GSD Stolz-Scenecrest Farm <scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: terrycochran97756@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 08:41:19 -0800 (PST)

Woodburning is environmental friendly this is only one website...

http://hawkenenergy.com/environmental/why_wood_is_safe.php

Now if you talked about coal burning that is different.  :-)

I have a generator attached to the main as we do experience electric outages at
times.

I do not like gas as we have had too many houses blown up
in our area due to faulty gas lines.

This site was the only one I could find that did not hurt someone.

http://blog.pe.com/breaking-news/2013/10/24/riverside-gas-leak-caused-house-to-blow-up-officials-say/

We had on the news last night a guy having 2 GSD's with dog houses and kennel
outside.  The neighbors
reported him as they were concerned about the dogs, the guy only allowed them
to put straw in for the dogs.
I hope the dogs will be safe as the weather here is horrible here.

Theresa

On Tue, 1/7/14, Terry Cochran <terrycochran97756@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 I don't want to jinx anyone. BUT have
 you had any brown outs of power supply? It seems that there
 would be a huge drag on the electric grid. Another worry
 would be the pollution from the wood and oil burning
 heaters. I guess if you are not outside for more than 5
 minutes at a time it won't kill you.
 Stay warm and safe
 Terry

http://showgsd.org/mail.html