[ SHOWGSD-L ] looking for a GSD puppy for Feb/march

  • From: Susan Madlung <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ShowGSD-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 02:49:36 -0800

I don't have any puppies and am not expecting any. We have a lady retiring at
work the end of Feb and all she wants for her retirement is a German Shepherd
puppy as she lost her old guy last spring. Instead of a retirement party etc
she wants and the staff want to get her a puppy. I am not sure if it is to be a
male or female, but is will definitely be a well loved pet and would never be
shown.
I feel strongly about finding the pup for them, because if I don't I know they
will end up going to a pet shop, or puppy mill (we have one locally that always
has "German Shepherd pups FOR SALE NOW") and my need to control the situation
<g> deems that I make sure the puppy they get will be one of sound health and
temperament, one the breeder will stand behind and at least looks like a "good
one"..faults will be of no significance, except for ears of course.. (my
insistence)
Obviously, the fund for this dog will be coming through staff donations etc and
I have told them to expect it to cost them up to $1000.00.
So, here I am, on the list, inquiring..
please contact me in private.
thank you!!
Sue Madlung - Shadowacre Reg'd German Shepherds
http://www.shadowacre.com
Give your dogs the Ultimate in Nutritional Support with BiologicVet Nx
http://www.biologicnr.com/biologicvetnx/
Contact stormygsd@xxxxxxx for breeder program Information