[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: limber tail

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dir@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 19:30:12 -0400

I've never heard of "limber tail."  I've heard of "cold tails," altho
not in GSDs.......but limber tails?  Very weird...and btw...there is no
medicine prescribed for a cold tail...the dog just has to get past it.
Sounds like a vet who dreams a lot and likes to prescribe meds...for my
money, they are entirely too free with rimadyl, for one thing........
    Peggy