[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: let's talk (slur)

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 18:40:04 -0700

Thank you, Ed. I thought this might be controversial or at least thought
provoking. Changing our opinions as we learn and educate ourselves is growth.
Saying the same thing over and over again to convince ourselves we’re right is
stagnation.

Seriously, I’m proud of the GSD Review staff for printing this. I thought sure
I was going to get an email with STORMY! WHAT??? So we are growing, aren’t we?

And if anybody here does’t get the Review, I’ll be glad to send it to you
privately, with the proviso that any repeat will credit all involved.

Storm

On Jul 16, 2015, at 3:29 PM, edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I enjoy all of Stormy's columns in the Review but she really hit home with
this one! Make sure you READ it carefully! Stormy, I want to add another
word to the Slur group! " Backyard Breeders".... Thanks Stormy... I'm writing
your name in forBoard this year! I know it won't count, but so what! Ed

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App

Stormy V. Hope