[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: lame (not GS)

  • From: "steve d." <cimarrongsd@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx>, "'showgsd'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 11:12:34 -0500

Carolyn,
I have included two emails from last fall about one of my girls.
She went lame in very early October.  By late October, she was dead.
I am not saying this is what your daughter's bitch has.
I am just saying I would never have associated lameness with cancer.
Please see below after your post.....

/steve d.