[ SHOWGSD-L ] help needed...

  • From: Dawn Restuccia <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 14:53:32 -0700 (PDT)

If there is anyone who would like to help with getting some very special dogs
out of a kill shelter (one is a three legged 3 month old pup) to their final
destination in Tennessee, please email me. We are desperate for transport for
these dogs who have been waiting MONTHS to start their new lives. Its a nice
way to do something for some VERY unfortunate animals. The "legs" of the
transports are only usually one hour long.
There are transports such as these all over the country, bringing dogs who
would have been killed to new lives in sanctuary or permanent forever homes.
All that is required is a little bit of your time. Some of the transports even
reimburse for gasoline.
Thank you for letting me post this non-GSD request.
Still waiting on that GSD in Chatsworth Ga...he has till 5 pm tomorrow.
Dawn Restuccia

Dorothy, and no this aint Kansas