[ SHOWGSD-L ] help

  • From: "Diane Beckman" <d.beckman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 18:55:50 -0600

I had my dog at the vets last night.  He has been sick and losing weight.
Weight loss is good right now as he gains so much during the allergy season.
He is taking preds.  He is off of them now, as its cold and this becomes his
summer.  They did a full blood panel on him and the results came back today.
Good matter of fact super good.  But because of the long term steroids, he
most likely has an ulcer.  He is on ID for a few days, and we started him on
an antacid today.  Nicky's allergies are super bad.allergic to everything
outside. Not food  The molds hung on till the end of November.  We had a
warm November.  Has anyone else had a dog with ulcers?
What would be a good diet for him?  He is 10 and a Black Lab.

'